Thursday, April 7, 2011

Candy Sushi

Today in Red Cross Club (which is a fantastic club right here at LASA) we were discussing interesting ideas to raise money for relief efforts in Japan (which just had a 7.1 magnitude aftershock today) and Haiti. We ended up thinking about a bake sale (because everyone loves sweet treats) and I remembered this fun recipe for Candy Sushi (from about.com) that I had to share.

http://video.about.com/candy/How-to-Make-Candy-Sushi.htm (There is a link here to the printable version, but I was not able to post those due to formatting issues)


Click here to see a photo tutorial of a mother and her adorable child making candy sushi.

--Cheesecake (Chaaru)

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I want them.

    - EJE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing!! I am definitely going to try and make some of this.
    -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this made of?? awesome picture it toally matches your blog.
    -Kiaya <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love the picture, and by the way, i love the way your blog looks! :D Its so cute! and i love you chaaru! <3

    ReplyDelete