Friday, April 22, 2011

Layered Ice cream Cake

This is an easy-to-make dessert my Mom made a few days ago...

You'll need:
12 ounces of Cool Whip
8 ounces Evaporated Milk
8 ounces Condensed Milk
1/2 teaspoon Cardamom
# of Danish Loaf Cake
1 can of crushed Pineapples
Some crushed nuts

Preparation:
Mix the cool whip, evaporated milk, and the condensed milk all together and sprinkle the cardamom on the mix. They freeze the mix and you have your ice cream ready.
Now to get all the things together to make a cake...
Place a piece of the loaf cake on the plate. Then put a scoop of the home-made ice cream on the piece of cake.  Drop a few pieces of the crushed pineapples and crushed nuts. And you have an awesomely awesome dessert ready for you! :) :)

7 comments:

  1. That sounds good.. I wish i had some cake right now, but its kind of too early to be eatting treats right now...
    -BJG

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so good.... Why does ezine lack a kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really good, maybe if I try it with different kids of fruit it would be more colorful.

    CN

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS SOUNDS LIKE AMAZINGNESS IN CAKE FORM. I should try and make it. ACTUALLY I think someone should make it and bring it to ezine. Partay tiiime.

    :Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is making me soooo hungry,and I already ate lunch :( I can't wait to try this at home!

    -Cheesecake (Chaaru)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good! I made layered Ice cream cake once...it turned out pretty good except some of the layers kind of like sunk lower so the layers looked like the blended into other layers...

    ReplyDelete