Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Interview Experience :D

I interviewed Rajina Pradhan, the owner of Tarka Indian Kitchen. My experience was really good. I learned a lot about the restaurant and its employees. I learned the history behind how the whole restaurant had started. I asked her the questions I wrote down pretty casually and then the order they were in didn't seem to come out of no where. I had a little problem getting hold of Ms. Pradhan at the beginning but she called back and we decided to have the interview right then. She answered my questions really well and gave nice long answers with very useful information that will be helpful for my feature. And she showed very much interest in answering my questions and was very nice and friendly. The employees over there were also very encouraging towards me after the interview and were kind as well. Over all, I really enjoyed the interview and came to know many amazing facts about Tarka Indian Kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment